WED September 21 - 5PM-7PM
Consignors and Volunteers ONLY for the Presale.
Sell your children's new and gently pre-owned clothing & shoes, toys, sports equipment, youth furniture, baby equipment and more at 1/3 or more of the retail price.
You can sell almost anything related to children!
Limit 0-9 months to 60 items per gender.
Only new and like-new shoes (up to size 7) will be accepted. LIMIT TO 10 per GENDER! (No dirty shoes, please!)
Baby equipment and accessories
- Strollers, pack ‘n plays, swings, bouncy seats, bumbos (with straps)
- Blankets, hats, bibs, bottles, baby slings, baby carriers, hair bows
- Burp cloths, socks, lap pads, etc.
- Receiving blankets, crib sheets
Infant and Children’s Furniture and Bedding
- toy boxes, desks
- Nursery décor
- Bedding and bedroom accessories
- No stuffed animals unless they move, talk or are a popular character. Batteries must be included.
- Maternity clothing (Limit 10 of your best)
- Nursing pillows (Boppies) and covers, nursing aids
- Baby monitors
- Diaper bags
- Parenting & Pregnancy books
Sports Equipment and accessories
- Balls, bats, gloves, cleats, pads, skates, helmets, rackets, etc.
This is just some of the items we suggest to bring. Feel free to bring other items related to children.
Please ask if you are unsure what to bring!
Unsold Item Pick-up:
Sunday, September 25, 2022
Any items not picked up by 4:01 pm will be donated!
Sun 9/18/22 , Mon 9/19/22, & Tue 9/20/22
Please remember to schedule your drop-off time!
Consignors MUST have a drop-off appointment and MUST arrive on time.
Afternoon times fill quickly so schedule ASAP to get the time you need.
Click HERE to select your drop-off time.
Be sure to read our Tagging & Pricing
page! This will help you to prepare your items.
System shut-down is Monday, September 19 at 6AM!
Make sure all items are entered into the tagging system by this time.
You may still print tags after 9/19/22 at 6AM but you will not be able to add more items or make changes to your current tags.
Please do NOT write on tags!
Any items with handwritten tags will be rejected.
If you decide to make changes to an item after the tag is printed please log-in to your inventory to make the change then reprint your tag.
If the tagging system has closed then you will be unable to make any changes.
Please print and bring the following form when dropping off your items: